Thursday 25 October 2012

Special Vacation

Somewhere I would absolutely love to go again would be to the NRHA Futurity in Oklahoma City. The Futurity is the biggest show in the reining world, and it's just incredible to watch. One day I hope to ride in it myself. Some of the most famous horses and riders in the world are there, and seeing them in person is such an incredible experience for me. The Futurity is always the last week in November and goes until the first week in December.
This is a picture of 2009 Futurity champions Shawn Flarida and GunnaTrashya. Shawn Flarida is the only NRHA 4 million dollar rider in history.

This is a picture of the 2010 Futurity champions, Jordan Larson and Spooks Gotta Whiz.

This is a picture from when I went to the Futurity last year. Haley, Karlee and I personally met Shawn Flarida and his horses! It was so amazing.

This is also from last year when Haley, Karlee and I also met Jordan Larson and Spooks Gotta Whiz after their shootout run!!


No comments:

Post a Comment