Wednesday 3 October 2012

List of things I can do when I'm broke:

-EAT.
-Ride my horses
-Moon someone.
-Prank call Haley with Violet
-Cook KD
-Give Haley melted ice-cream for breakfast
-Watch horror movies by yourself. With popcorn.
-Reenact Family Guy episodes.
-Sit on the floor and think about your pathetic life.
-LISTEN TO LED ZEPPELIN.
-Sleep.
-Get someone to buy you Tim Horton's.
-Teach Violet how to properly cross a street.
-Practice your self-defence needed for living in PA.
-Stand by the side of the highway and wave at people because you're friendly. :)
-Read amazing books even if you've already read them cause that's how amazing they are.
-Watch foreign commercials with Violet and Kacie
-Make a very witty status ;)

4 comments:

  1. I DO KNOW HOW TO CROSS THE STREET. ESPECIALLY IF IT IS A CONTROLLED INTERSECTION!!! MAYBE I SHOULD TEACH YOU AND HALEY TO PRESS THE BUTTON ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe the amount of spell-check used in this comment. NExt comes english class :)

    ReplyDelete